Health & Fitness
- Women Should Not Delay Pregnancy After Miscarriage, Study Says
[06 Aug, 2010] comments (0)
Women, planning to conceive after miscarriage, can conceive within six months after spontaneous end of pregnancy and have a healthy pregnancy. ...
- Puma Unisex Cardiac Watch for Better Workouts
[30 Jul, 2010] comments (0)
Puma has introduced Puma Cardiac Watch for fitness enthusiasts, who also want to improve their training by monitoring heart rate. ...
- Latest Invention: New Device to Detect Premature Delivery
[27 Jul, 2010] comments (1)
Students at the John Hopkins University came up with the idea to invent a device that would be able to pick up early signs of premature delivery. ...
- Nike Plus SportBand For Better Running
[22 Jul, 2010] comments (1)
Nike + SportBand is a health and fitness tool that is made to track your distance, pace, time and calories burned while you are running and see all the data on its wristband display. ...
- MynaTime Application Works as Your Personal Fitness Trainer
[13 Jul, 2010] comments (0)
- Vaura company has released MynaTime Workout Assistant software that is created for Mac OS X versions and iPod. The new application is developed for those, who want to plan and create their personal workout. ...
- G2 Fitness Mats with Illustrated Fitness Programs
[09 Jul, 2010] comments (0)
Fitness mat that doubles as workout program can turn your daily routine into an effective fitness regimen. ...
- Blood Glucose System to Make Testing Pain-free
[01 Jul, 2010] comments (0)
OneTouch Delicia Lancing System from LifeScan, a leading maker of blood glucose monitoring systems, was developed to reduce all the unpleasant sensations during blood glucose testing. ...
- Most Common Myths About Sunscreens
[25 Jun, 2010] comments (0)
Nowadays everyone knows that using sunscreen is essential to protect your skin from sun damage. Many specialists though say that it is more important to use sunscreen right, following the simple rules. ...
- Latest Invention: Novel Electronic Eyeglasses Instead of Bifocals
[23 Jun, 2010] comments (1)
US firm developed a new type of lenses for eyeglasses that uses electrical charge to change its focal distance. ...
- Polar and Nike Launch Heart Rate Monitor for Nike Users
[18 Jun, 2010] comments (0)
Polar and Nike introduced a new product for those, who want to improve their training using the latest technology. ...
- Power Balance Wristband for Better Shape
[18 Jun, 2010] comments (13)
For those who become fit without too much effort, wearing the right workout accessories may be the key to effective weight loss and fit body. ...
- CelluliteDX Test Predicts Cellulite Risk
[14 Jun, 2010] comments (0)
Cellulite affects women of different ages and weight ranges and is one of the most hated skin conditions that are difficult to get rid of. ...
- Your Guide to Child Sunglasses
[07 Jun, 2010] comments (0)
Many experts agree that it is essential for your child to wear sunglasses, because children's eyes are more sensitive to UV exposure. Exposure to UV light is associated with various health risks, including eye problems. ...
- Shapewear That Mimics Workout Effect
[04 Jun, 2010] comments (0)
You can shed those extra pounds by wearing the right clothes, such as Sha ToBu shapewear, the study shows. ...
- Latest Invention: Nanotattoo for Diabetics
[02 Jun, 2010] comments (1)
People with diabetes will soon be able to check their blood sugar level just by looking at their tattoo. ...