Health & Fitness
- New Viagra for Women Ups Libido
[24 May, 2010] comments (0)
Women, suffering from low sex drive, may soon be able to take a pill that will boost their sexual desire. ...
- Fitbit: Your Personal Coach That Tracks Your Activity and Sleep
[21 May, 2010] comments (0)
If you ever wanted to have a personal tracking system to keep you in shape and watch over your calories and sleep, you can start using the latest gadget called Fitbit. ...
- Chocolate and Coffee Inhalers to Replace Your Favorite Food
[20 May, 2010] comments (0)
If you can hardly resist the temptation to eat another chocolate bar or feel that you are addicted to coffee, now there is a way to curb your cravings safely. ...
- Latest Invention: Device that Collects Menstrual Blood for Stem Cells
[19 May, 2010] comments (0)
A new silicone device resembling menstrual cup that collects and stores menstrual blood for growing stem cells will soon be available to every women. ...
- Better Marriage Blanket Protects Your Bed from Farting
[17 May, 2010] comments (0)
Many couples keep silence about such embarrassing moments as passing gas in bed. Though the flatulence is a common problem for many people, it is quite difficult to deal with it. ...
- Ultrasound to be Used as New Male Contraceptive
[12 May, 2010] comments (0)
A new form of male contraceptive may soon become available to many couples seeking a reliable birth control method. ...
- New Mindless Method Aids in Weight Loss
[05 May, 2010] comments (0)
Losing weight without dieting may sound too good to be true. However, the developers of the new weight loss method claim that you will shed pounds effectively and for long, following their simple program. ...
- Top 10 Green Shaving Alternatives
[04 May, 2010] comments (0)
Shaving products are among the biggest sources of waste and pollution. Disposable razors, chemicals in shaving creams and foams, water waste from wet shaving become an increasing concern for the environmentally conscious people. ...
- Robot that Helps You Shed Pounds
[29 Apr, 2010] comments (0)
Soon, people will be able to buy themselves a personal weight loss coach that helps them keep track of their diet and exercising program. ...
- Using Chili Peppers to Create New Type of Painkillers
[28 Apr, 2010] comments (1)
Researchers from the University of Texas came up with the idea of using chili peppers to create a new type of painkillers, able to halt pain right at its source. ...
- Sensis Condoms Make Condom Use Quick and Easy
[28 Apr, 2010] comments (0)
A lot of men, who refuse to use condom admit they do not want to spoil the moment, putting it on during sex. ...
- Play Nintendo DS Games and Check Your Sugar Level
[27 Apr, 2010] comments (0)
Bayer, a pharmaceutical firm, decided to develop a special device that will be packed together with Nintendo DS game Knock Em Downs: World Fair and allow users to test sugar level in their blood. ...
- Once Upon a Dream - Special Bed That Lulls Insomniacs
[26 Apr, 2010] comments (0)
Created by Mathieu Lehanneur, a French designer, this therapeutic bed helps cure people who suffer from insomnia. The bed, called Once Upon a Dream was recently presented in the Zona Tortona district of Milan. ...
- The Pill and Antidepressants Are Behind Libido Loss
[23 Apr, 2010] comments (1)
Lack of sex drive in women is often caused by common drugs, such as antidepressants and the birth control pills, study reveals. ...
- Top Green Feminine Hygiene Alternatives
[22 Apr, 2010] comments (0)
Many women, who care not only about their health, but environmental impact, choose more and more green products. ...