Health & Fitness
- Sex During Pregnancy is Important, Study Shows
[18 Mar, 2010] comments (1)
Women enjoy sex as much during pregnancy as they did before getting pregnant, a new study revealed. ...
- Baldness Linked to Lower Prostate Cancer Risk
[17 Mar, 2010] comments (0)
Men, who experience hair loss at an early age, have lower chances to develop prostate cancer later on. ...
- New Pill to Treat Premature Ejaculation is Available Now
[15 Mar, 2010] comments (0)
Men, who deal with premature ejaculation, now can use a new drug called PRILIGY. The PE drug contains dapoxetine hydrochloride that increases serotonin level and enhances control over ejaculation. ...
- Women on the Contraceptive Pill Live Longer
[12 Mar, 2010] comments (0)
Women, using contraceptive pills may expect to live longer and less likely to die from various diseases. ...
- Children Get Fewer Gene Mutations From Parents Than Thought
[11 Mar, 2010] comments (0)
Parents pass fewer gene mutations to their children than it was believed earlier, scientists say. ...
- Indian Spice Reduces Wrinkles, Dark Spots
[10 Mar, 2010] comments (0)
A moisturizing cream containing turmeric, a commonly used Indian spice was found to be effective in slowing skin ageing. ...
- Baby DVD's Are Not Good For Babies' Brains
[02 Mar, 2010] comments (1)
Read baby books instead of educating your child with Baby Einstein to improve speech development, study suggests. ...
- Wii Games Speed Up Recovery in Stroke Patients
[26 Feb, 2010] comments (0)
The well-known Nintendo Wii games can soon be used not only for fun, but as a part of rehabilitation program. ...
- New Lethal Form of Flu May Appear
[24 Feb, 2010] comments (0)
While swine flu seems to fade, scientists are concerned about new pathogenic forms of flu that can result from flu viruses' mutations. ...
- 3D Technology Can Lead to Vision Fatigue
[23 Feb, 2010] comments (0)
An optician from UC Berkeley recently stated that 3D technology could make some people suffer from vision fatigue. ...
- Latest Invention: Fertility Test Dubbed as Egg Timer
[22 Feb, 2010] comments (0)
Women, who want to get pregnant after 35, will soon be able to find out how much eggs are left in their ovaries to hurry up before their chances are too small. ...
- Latest Invention: Portable Ultrasound Scanner
[19 Feb, 2010] comments (0)
Engineers from GE Healthcare developed a portable ultrasound scanner that could considerably increase the speed of diagnosing emergency patients. ...
- Latest Invention in Medicine: Mini Ultrasound for Pain Relief
[19 Feb, 2010] comments (3)
The miniature ultrasound device can soon be available to everyone suffering from arthritis or other pain. ...
- Working For Yourself Boosts Mental and Physical Health
[18 Feb, 2010] comments (0)
If you want to be healthy switch to flexible working hours, scientists suggest. The recent review of ten studies revealed that flexible working schedule is good for sleep, blood pressure and overall mental health. ...
- Start Teaching Your Child Languages in the Womb, Study Says
[18 Feb, 2010] comments (0)
You child may learn more than one language easier, if you start speaking in several languages during pregnancy, a new study says. ...