Wednesday, 05 Sep, 2007 Politics
votes

Chinese hackers spotted on British government attack

China's military is suspected on hacking UK government computer networks. There was no comment from British government on the case.

Government officials claimed on the attack of Chinese hackers who are also thought to be from China's military.

This was a third attack on foreign governments registered in last two months and all of them were connected to Chinese military.

The first case in June was reported as attack on US Defense Secretary. It took more than a week to recover from that online assault were Chinese People's Liberation Army was involved according to The Financial Times.

The second attack was suspected just before the German Chancellor Angela Merkel's visit to Beijing. Several computers at the Chancellery were claimed to have alien spy programs again refereed to People's Liberation Army.

China denied all the accusations saying that it tried to establish cooperation with other countries to fight with Internet crimes.

The Pentagon officials said earlier this year that China's army claimed Internet attacks to be considered an aggressive weapon against enemy networks.

Other Internet crimes that were informed by US State Department seemed to aim at department headquarters and offices connected to China and North Korea.

Although, some specialists say that China's computer system is not secure enough and that could become a good place for other hackers to hide their location and plan an attack.

Powered by www.infoniac.com

Comments:

1 votes

//15 Jun 23, 2019 04:08 AM | posted by: James Nelson
CHANGE YOUR SCHOOL GRADES
* Change your school grades, within hours of your contact
* Our hacking tools are sophisticated enough to hack in to
into any admin database and breaking through firewalls.
* Our clients safety is our priority and be sure its untraceable
We offer a wide rage of hacking services which includes
Hack University Grades
Hack Database
Increase Credit Score
Hack Mobile phone
Retrieve Documents
Hack Website
Hack Mails and many more.Do you want the service of an expert hacker that is specialized in UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE GRADE CHANGE
CHANGE/UPGRADE CONTACT, STUDENT TRANSFER TRANSCRIPT CHANGE?.
their
Contact: QULIOUSHACKER AT GMAIL DOT COM
2 votes

//14 Jun 23, 2019 04:07 AM | posted by: Sam Dailey
I had thought my fiancée was really faithful until I started hearing rumors that he is seeing his boss at work , I confronted
him and he told me to my face that nothing was happening, it’s just work and nothing else , I wasn’t too pleased with that as a lady so I told me best friend about it and she told me to hack and monitor his WhatsApp, I never knew that was possible. She recommended this hacker to me , so I contacted Nicolas , and he did the job perfectly and truly they were really seeing each other
Thanks so much for saving me.
Nicolas email address CONTACT: QULIOUSHACKER AT GMAIL DOT COM
1 votes

//13 Jun 23, 2019 04:06 AM | posted by: Sam Dailey
+Upgrade University Grades

+Facebook, Whatsapp, Line, Skype Hack, Instagram, Twitter,

+Remove Criminal Records

+Delete unwanted online Pictures and Videos on any website

+Phone hacking, cell phone jammer

+Mastercard, Paypal, Bitcoin, WU, Money Gram with untraceable credit on it etc.

+We also develop custom software and web development in php, java, asp. net etc.

We have 100% records from our client as well as highest repeat hire rate.

our work speak for ourselves, we provide a perfect software solution to all clients.

We believe in mutual growing with client and hence we work as a technology partner and consultant for our clients.contact:QULIOUSHACKER AT GMAIL DOT COM
1 votes

//12 Jun 23, 2019 04:05 AM | posted by: Sam Dailey
Do you need any hacking service? Are you disturbed with unnecessary delays and tricks in your work? then contact at (QULIOUSHACKER AT GMAIL DOT COM) and all your hacking jobs will be done successfully without traces, they are world wide professional group hackers.. Their services are 100% guaranteed so you have nothing to worry about, with their untraceable Penetration software. They offer the following services;
+Bitcoin loading
+University grades changing
+Bank accounts hack
+Erase criminal records hack
+Twitters, email accounts hack
+Grade Changes hack
+Website crashed hack
+server crashed hack.
+Databases hack
+Individual computers hack..
+Control devices remotely hack
+Verified Paypal Accounts hack
+Any social media account hack
+Android & iPhone Hack
+Text message interception hack
+credit card for free online transactions
+Sales of Blank Atm card and Credit card
Contact them at: (QULIOUSHACKER AT GMAIL DOT COM) for more inquiries and you will be happy dealing with them.
0 votes

//11 Jun 23, 2019 04:04 AM | posted by: Sam Dailey
​IF YOU NEED A GENUINE AND PROFESSIONAL HACKING services KINDLY CONTACT: QULIOUSHACKER AT GMAIL DOT COM
These are professional group of hackers beyond human imaginations... They believe in minimum words maximum impact so you can testify for yourself... they penetrate all websites databases without traces ...Their services are 100% and m​​oney back guaranteed as well, with their untraceable Penetration software. They offer the following services;
-Loading of bitcoin without any upfront
-Unlimited Blank Atm Card and Credit card for 2 years
-Loading Bank account without upfront
-Clears bad Driving
-Tracking Locations of Victims
-We do Crediting of account with credit card no upfront
-SPYWARE FOR ALL SOCIAL MEDIA CONVERSATIONS
-Western Union MTCN and Moneygram hack
-Itune card hacking
-Removal of old credit score
-University grades changing
-Databases hack
-Word Press Blogs hack
-Individual computers hack
-Control devices remotely hack
-Burner Numbers hack
-Verified Paypal Accounts hack
-Any social media account hack
-Android & iPhone Hack
-Text message interception hack
-email interception hack
- credit card for free online transactions
-Untraceable Ip etc.
you will never regret any of their services. Friends i refer you to them trust me they are computer internet gurus..........
We are part of a team consisting of highly efficient developers and hackers.
1 votes

//10 Jun 23, 2019 04:04 AM | posted by: Victor Ear
For a reliable hacking service,Contact: QULIOUSHACKER AT GMAIL DOT COM
is the solution. we are team of professionals who work diligently to give maximum satisfaction to our clients. contact us for services such as:
school grade hack
Bank account hacks,
Control devices remotely hack,
Facebook Hacking Tricks,
Gmail, AOL, Yahoomail, inbox, hack are available,
Database hacking,
PC computer tricks
Bank transfer, Western Union, money gram, Credit Card transfer Wiping of credit,
VPN software,
ATM Hack
contact:QULIOUSHACKER AT GMAIL DOT COM
1 votes

//9 Jun 23, 2019 04:03 AM | posted by: Sam Dailey
Stop being scammed by fake hackers. Hire a Ethical Hacking group who are professional and real. You might be curious that what hacking group services can provide? .. If you hire a hacker, you always have worried of losing your money. We won't keep a cent if can't do our job. 100% refund if job is not completed. Hacking Services that you will find here at: westernhack78atgmail com are custom to fit your hacking needs... A professional and experienced hacker providing hacking services for a variety of client needs. Specialize in many different Hacking Services some of my most popular hacking services are, Hack INTO ANY BANK WEBSITE Hack into any COMPANY WEBSITE HACK INTO ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY WEBSITE HACK INTO SECURITY AGENCY WEBSITE AND ERASE CRIMINAL RECORDS Hack into CRAIGSLIST AND REMOVE FLAGGING HACK INTO ANY DATABASE SYSTEM HACK PAYPAL ACCOUNT HACK WORD-PRESS Blogs SERVER CRASHED hack HACK INTO ANY SCHOOL DATABASE AND CHANGE UNIVERSITY GRADES, no matter how secured HACK INTO CREDIT BUREAU DATABASE AND INCREASE YOUR CREDIT SCORE HACK ANY EMAIL OR SOCIAL NETWORK AND KNOW IF YOUR PARTNER IS CHEATING ON YOU HACK INTO YOUR PARTNER'S PHONE PICS, TEXT MESSAGE AND LISTEN TO CALLS TO KNOW IF HE IS CHEATING UNTRACEABLE INTERNET PROTOCOL HAVE YOU OR YOUR CHILD BEEN BULLIED ONLINE BEFORE AND WANT TO GET BACK AT THE PERSON, WE CAN HELP YOU TRACE THE ACTUAL LOCATION OF THE PERSON AND DO WHATEVER YOU REQUEST TO THE PERSONS COMPUTER IS ANYONE BLACKMAILING YOU ONLINE AND YOU WANT US TO GET INTO THEIR COMPUTER AND DESTROY DATA AND EVIDENCES AGAINST YOU? If you need a hacking service that is not listed, feel free to contact us today for all your hacking services at QULIOUSHACKER AT GMAIL DOT COM. for any kind of hack job
2 votes

//8 Jun 23, 2019 04:02 AM | posted by: Sam Dailey
The bitter truth is; there is no quick fix for your credit unless you have a great hacker who could do that through the backdoor. Information that is negative but accurate (such as late payments and delinquencies) will remain on your credit report for 7-10 years. However, there is always a solution to every problem. You can start building a more positive credit history and improve your credit scores over time. But this require a lot of attention and can be very stressful too. I get too busy to keep a constant attention on my report or activities on it. So I make sure I have my credit report entrusted over to a perfect specialist. I prefer Contact QULIOUSHACKER AT GMAIL DOT COM for my credit report anytime.
When I first met with the team, I was just bitterly battling with my report issues. Ever since I met Contact QULIOUSHACKER, I am a great testimony to leaving a comfortable life. I met Dragon back in 2014 through my colleague, Micheal and till date, he has been my personal credit specialist. I had to entrust my credit report over in his hands after he helped me fix my credit from a low 320 to 790. All the negatives on my report were erased too. My report was placed on a revolving nature. I and the people around me never have to border ever for any report issue because we got a real and trusted credit fixer. If you have been having credit issues, I recommend him to you. You can mail them on
0 votes

//7 Jun 23, 2019 04:00 AM | posted by: Sam Dailey
SKILLS AND TALENT AT TIMES CAN'T BE DESCRIBE WITH WORDS THAT IS WHY EXPERIENCE OR CONFIRMATION IS BETTER. WE AT REDEMPTION HACKERS CREW, WE DON'T BELIEVE IN TOO MANY WORDS. WE LET OUR JOB SPEAK FOR US.EXCUSE IS NOT AN OPTION, WE CAN FIX ANY HACKING ISSUE ON EARTH, THAT IS WHY OUR SATISFIED CLIENTS CALLS US GOD OF COMPUTER(HACKING).CONTACT US TODAY LET GIVE YOU A PERMANENT SOLUTION TO THAT HACKING ISSUE...
Email:This wornderful
C
O
N
T
A
C
T...QULIOUSHACKER AT GMAIL DOT COM
8 votes

//6 Mar 21, 2019 02:08 PM | posted by: Patrick Noel
If you really need a professional hacker to hack your cheating boyfriend's/girlfriend's/spouse phone, whatsapp, facebook, bank account hack etc. Or credit score upgrade, I would recommend HACKMAJOR407@GMAIL.COM He has proven to be trustworthy, His jobs are fast and affordable. He has carried out over 3 jobs for me including helping me hack my ex wife's mobile phone and i can't forget when he cleared my credit card debts and improved my credit score to 750. I can put my money on him at anytime!. He's one of the best out there. Spreading the word as my little favor to him for all he's done. Thank me later.
6 votes

//5 Mar 20, 2019 11:53 PM | posted by: James Nelson
want a great guy to fix your credit scores and other hacking problems, prolifichacker20@gmail.com is the best man for the job i can tell you he’s very efficient and always delivers on time plus he’s got a vast experience in the cyber world i’m a benefactor of his great works contact him today and get all fixed
9 votes

//4 Mar 13, 2019 08:03 PM | posted by: KLOPP CAN
We are the best when it comes to hacking. We pictured the best for you who actually needs our helps, be careful of who you contact to help you, We are special hackers which have is own ways of hacking that know body has ever imagine in this hacking world with my spare idea we can hack anything. We are totally secured and your security comes first. Hacking a website is a job for the professionals
hackers like salves team hackers. A-Change school grade. Bank jobs, flipping cash hack and control any robot.B-database hack. Remove criminal records. facebook hack.C-gmail hack

D-whatsapp hack

E-website hack

F-tracking calls

G-online hacking lectures

H-phone clone

I-online records changes

J-Twitter hack

K-retrival of hacked social media accounts

we are experienced hacker we are at your service we do know mistakes in our jobs, and we make all work successful our work is 100% guarantee.we are here to put smile upon sad faces. contact Us at : SPYWARE103@GMAIL.COM OR WHATSAPP : +12103100003
9 votes

//3 Mar 13, 2019 07:11 PM | posted by: Mario Joseph
Are you in search of a reliable Hacking Services? Then We offer the best of hacking service on the web. We are dedicated hacker who have on the job training and our clients comes first. We offer various degree of service 1. School Grades Change 2. Drivers License 3. Provide solutions on professional exams, University and many more 4. Hack email 5. Database hack 6. Facebook, Whatsapp 7. Hack Call Logs, 8. Retrieve messages, deleted data and recovery of messages on cell phone 9. Crediting , Money Transfer and 10. Sales of Dumps, Dead drops and fresh CC We Provide high grades techs and hacking chips and gadgets if you are interested in Spying on anyone. We sell software, apps for hacking service. Interested parties should contact us by herohacker27@gmailcom . Your security is 100% guaranteed
8 votes

//2 Mar 13, 2019 06:49 PM | posted by: Dave Campbell
You might need a better credit, or a new car loan or want your school loan to be cleared up totally, needs are endless when it comes to financial credit report, Credit cards and bills payment. But never shy away from the good thing here which is that you can tweak your credit report in your favor no matter your current credit predicament. If you do the right thing you might be out of your debt before you even realize and its all in the choices you make right now. As impossible as this may sound well it is true and it happened to me so I know it is true. I just cleared my old car loan of my record and got another car on loan and cleared it again. The truth is it is now possible to modify your credit report, a lot of people in high places are doing it so dont judge. Just contact EMERGENCYTRACK8@GMAIL.COM and see for yourselves.
10 votes

//1 Mar 13, 2019 05:41 PM | posted by: chloe sung
the world of hacking we are the best, we are the best hackers when it comes to hacking.
Contact : skycrowhackteam@gmail.com for
+University grades hack,
+Bank account hacks,
+Control devices remotely hack,
+Facebook Hacking Tricks,
+Gmail, AOL, Yahoomail, inbox, hack are available,
+Database hacking,
+PC computer tricks
+Bank transfer, Western Union, money gram, Credit Card transfer
+Wiping of credit,
+VPN software,
+ATM Hack
we are the real deal when it comes to hacking, carding, WU transfer, Money Gram transfer etc
contact us now on :