- User's Registration Obligations
- abusing, harassing, threatening, impersonating or intimidating other users registered on InfoNIAC;
- contributing any content that might be obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive or a content that can violate any law or right of any third party; so be friendly;
- any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- creating or submitting spam to any other users of the site;
- violating any laws in your jurisdiction, these include copyright laws;
- submitting stories or comments linking to sites/blogs with off-topic content;
- artificially altering any of the InfoNIAC services, this includes the creation of separate user accounts for artificial change of site's services or taking part in any other organized effort that can artificially alter the site's services.
- Submitted Content
When uploading, submitting, disclosing or distributing any type of content at the site, unless the specific content has its source quoted, you guarantee that you are the full owner of the content.
- COPYRIGHT Rules
Users may notify InfoNIAC of copyright infringement. To do this you may email us on infoniac.team [at] gmail [dot] com
- You admit that InfoNIAC has no control and responsibility over any action concerning:
- which users access InfoNIAC.com;
- effects that the content of the site may have on you;
- how you understand or use the content.
InfoNIAC holds no responsibility regarding the content submitted by its users. The site holds no liability regarding links leading to sites containing information that can be offensive or inappropriate. InfoNIAC will not be responsible for the accuracy, decency of content submitted by its users.
InfoNIAC reserves the right to send newsletters to registered users on an irregular basis. The newsletters will bear a stricly informational character, featuring events overviews, press-releases and other potentially interesting information.
- Links to Other Resources
Services provided by InfoNIAC may include links to other sites or resources from the World Wide Web. Due to the fact that the site has no control over such web resources, you agree that InfoNIAC holds no liability for having such external sites. The site does not support and is not responsible any content, advertising, as well as products or other resources from such websites. In addition you agree that InfoNIAC will not take the responsibility, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss that can be caused by using any content, goods or services found on or through any such sites or resources.
How to SUBMIT